US military personnel are being evacuated from key bases in the Middle East, indicating that strikes against Iran may be imminent. At Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar, the largest US facility in the region hosting around 10,000 troops, hundreds of personnel are being relocated to other sites and hotels to avoid potential Iranian retaliation.
This follows warnings from Tehran that US bases in neighboring countries, including Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Turkey, could be targeted if strikes occur.
?? BREAKING: Major speculation now for US STRIKES in IRAN as the military WITHDRAWS TROOPS from the region.
— The Patriot Oasis™ (@ThePatriotOasis) January 14, 2026
"You see this map on your screen? That's where the United States has military bases throughout the Middle East.
"We can confirm that the U.S. is withdrawing some… pic.twitter.com/eU05IOlvIX
Two European officials have also stated that US intervention appears likely, with one suggesting it could happen within the next 24 hours. These developments come amid heightened tensions over Iran’s violent suppression of nationwide protests, which have persisted for nearly three weeks.
Two European officials told Reuters that military intervention by the United States against Iran appeared likely, with one saying it could come in the next 24 hours.
— OSINTdefender (@sentdefender) January 14, 2026
The evacuations echo precautions taken before US airstrikes on Iran in June 2025. An Iranian official told Reuters that “Tehran has informed regional countries… that U.S. bases in those countries would be attacked” if American forces strike.
BREAKING:
— Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) January 14, 2026
Some personnel have been advised to leave the U.S. Al Udeid military base in Qatar amid rising tensions with Iran.
An Iranian official told Reuters that “Tehran has informed regional countries, from Saudi Arabia and the UAE to Turkey, that U.S. bases in those… pic.twitter.com/ExfkRmjCi8
US officials have not confirmed timelines, but the movements suggest preparations for action ordered by President Trump.
The United States has begun the process of evacuating hundreds of troops from Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar, the largest air base in the Middle East, ahead of potential military action ordered by President Donald J. Trump against Iran. Troops at the base are being moved to other… pic.twitter.com/d07eDJx9np
— OSINTdefender (@sentdefender) January 14, 2026
As protests continue, Iranian security forces have reportedly stormed hospitals to target injured demonstrators. In Karaj, forces are said to have raided medical centers, abducting protesters and executing the critically injured at point-blank range, with one account describing agents “crying while using a silenced gun to finish off the critically injured.”
Similar raids occurred in Isfahan, where Ministry of Intelligence agents abducted doctors at Milad Hospital who treated protesters. “Their lives are now in serious danger,” according to opposition media.
BREAKING:
— Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) January 14, 2026
Iranian opposition media report that forces of the Islamic Republic’s Ministry of Intelligence raided Milad Hospital in Isfahan, abducting several doctors who had been providing medical assistance to injured protesters. Their lives are now in serious danger. pic.twitter.com/EHDWwllrme
A medic near Tehran described overwhelmed facilities: “Dead bodies and injured people – men, women and children – are arriving in trucks, ambulances and private cars. There are rivers of blood in hospitals here… They are all human beings.”
?? “There are rivers of blood”?
— The Telegraph (@Telegraph) January 14, 2026
?
Doctors across Iran describe hospitals overwhelmed with gunshot victims and morgues overflowing as the regime’s violent crackdown on protesters reaches new extremes
Read our deep-dive below ??
?https://t.co/xaqp5d06ZX pic.twitter.com/bu9iivc71c
The Telegraph reports that In Ilam, forces beat protesters and stormed hospitals to remove bodies, hiding evidence as morgues overflowed with corpses stacked in courtyards. Human rights groups confirm over 500 deaths, but sources suggest the true toll reaches thousands, marking one of the deadliest crackdowns in recent history.
Eyewitnesses report snipers firing into crowds and Basij militia using live ammunition. A young man who escaped to Turkey said: “people outside of Iran have no idea just how many protesters have been murdered… they’re shooting at people’s chests all the time. They’re killing everyone. They’re killing people’s kids. Only foreign help matters…I saw hell in Iran these past few days.”
A young Iranian man who just crossed the border from Iran into Turkey records a message for the world
— Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) January 14, 2026
He says that people outside of Iran have no idea just how many protesters have been murdered by the Islamic regime
He says that they’re shooting at people’s chests all the time pic.twitter.com/ipcHo5jOFr
The regime is also preparing public hangings to deter dissent. Erfan Soltani, a 26-year-old arrested in Karaj on January 9, faces execution today after a sham trial without a lawyer. His family was allowed just 10 minutes for goodbyes. Over 10,000 have been arrested, with many more at risk.
??BREAKING: Iranian protester Erfan Soltani faces execution by hanging today…
— The Patriot Oasis™ (@ThePatriotOasis) January 14, 2026
Arrested Jan. 9 in Karaj for joining the 2026 uprising, he got no lawyer, no fair trial—sentenced to death mere days later.
Family allowed only 10 minutes for goodbyes.
The Iranian Regime is… pic.twitter.com/MToYIyDsu0
Protests persist despite the crackdown and internet blackout, with thousands taking to Tehran’s streets last night.
Thousands of Iranian patriots took to the streets of Tehran tonight pic.twitter.com/tgY5lYdKuB
— Visegrád 24 (@visegrad24) January 13, 2026
President Trump previously urged demonstrators to “KEEP PROTESTING – TAKE OVER YOUR INSTITUTIONS!!!” and promised that “help is on the way,” amid reports of 12,000 deaths.
People are begging for help from the U.S., with Soltani’s cousin, Somayeh, noting “Our demand now is that Trump truly stand behind the words he said, because the Iranian people came to the streets based on those statements.”
? A cousin of Erfan Soltani, who identified herself as Somayeh, said: “Our demand now is that Trump truly stand behind the words he said, because the Iranian people came to the streets based on those statements.”
— The Telegraph (@Telegraph) January 14, 2026
Find out more ??https://t.co/D2G9bPRoAV pic.twitter.com/Snjl5LiLdF
Meanwhile, India has urged all its nationals to leave Iran immediately via available commercial flights.
The Indian Embassy in Tehran has issued an updated advisory suggesting that all Indian Nationals immediately leave Iran. pic.twitter.com/1WMoO1scDu
— OSINTdefender (@sentdefender) January 14, 2026
Saudi Arabia has informed Iran that its land and airspace will not be used for any strikes. “Saudi Arabia has informed Tehran directly that it will not be part of any military action taken against it, and that its territory and airspace will not be used for that purpose,” a source close to the Saudi military said.
To counter the communications blackout, no ongoing for around 140 hours, Elon Musk has made Starlink available for free in Iran, allowing access without subscription fees.
Bloomberg reports that Elon Musk has made Starlink available for free in Iran.
— m o d e r n i t y (@ModernityNews) January 13, 2026
From the article…
"Elon Musk’s SpaceX is now offering free Starlink satellite service in Iran amid deadly protests and a days-long internet blackout.
SpaceX has waived the Starlink subscription…
These events seem comparable to historical massacres like Tiananmen Square or the early Syrian uprising. As the death toll rises and international pressure mounts, the situation remains volatile, with potential US involvement looming.
Your support is crucial in helping us defeat mass censorship. Please consider donating via Locals or check out our unique merch. Follow us on X @ModernityNews.
More news on our radar














